Conveniently located and with a contemporary design, Brandon House is the latest new development from Crest Nicholson. Directly opposite to Borough underground station, Brandon House is a collection of 77 new luxury apartments, duplexes and mews houses situated in zone 1 for easy access across London to key business districts and cultural hubs.
- 77 luxury apartments, duplexes and mews houses comprising of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms properties
- Situated directly opposite Borough underground station
- Walking distance to Borough Market, The Shard, London Bridge and Tate Modern
- A residents' only communal courtyard
- Dedicated 24 hour concierge service
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling to all apartments
Within walking distance to Brandon House, is Borough market, home to London's renowned food and drink market, filled with charming cafes, bustling food stall and British and international produce. For more refined dining head over to the Shard with stunning vistas of the London skyline at the top. For the arts and culture, Tate modern and Shakespeare's Globe are all within walking distance.
Brandon House is perfectly positioned for access to London’s top Universities and Colleges in the world – Kings College (20 minutes by underground), London School of Economics and Political Science (26 minutes by underground), Central Saint Martins (28 minutes by underground) to name a few.
Borough is on the Northern line providing easy access to all major underground lines. Catch the Northern line to Bank (3 mins) for the City of London, hop onto the jubilee line at London Bridge to Canary Wharf (13 mins) or onto the Central line for St Paul’s Cathedral and shopping in Oxford circus (15 mins) or Bond Street (17 mins).
*Times are approximate, please refer to tfl.gov.uk