After a careful and sensitive restoration, Raffles Hotel Singapore returns with a total of 115 suites, refreshed with new amenities, services and technology, all while retaining the charm and the feeling of being somewhere very special - something guests from all over the world have come to enjoy and experience.
The newly restored hotel and shopping arcade will be unveiled in 2018. Guests and shoppers will experience new retail concepts, signature bars and restaurants as well as bespoke services amidst colonial architecture with artfully landscaped courtyards and social spaces.
- 66 shops across the 2-storey Retail Arcade
- Net Lettable: 85,000 sq ft (approx.)
- A prominent Singapore landmark, restored to reinstate its glorious legendary charm and heritage (re-opening end 2018)
- Strategically located in the Civic District amidst landmark hotels and commercial buildings
- Strong catchment from hotel guests, office crowd and shoppers
- Minutes walk from City Hall MRT Station
- Key tenants include; Long bar, Steakhouse, Raffles Courtyard and a Signature Chinese Restaurant