Project Management Services
Savills Project Management provides a genuine end-to-end service to clients, covering every aspect of property development. Savills specialist division of project managers brings an innovative and consultative approach to the planning and implementation of large-scale property ventures, placing special emphasis on timely and budget-conscious solutions to client needs.
How we can help you
Savills Project Management is first and foremost a project, development and construction management specialist providing a diverse range of allied services to the property industry, which are tailored to suit clients particular project requirements.
- Advice on approaching end defects liability period
- Capital Works planning and management
- Client representation & tenant monitoring
- Commercial management & reporting
- Commissioning & handover
- Due diligence & acquisition advice
- Integrated fit-outs & tenant relocation
- Management of projects under construction
- Migration & move management
- Project audit & feasibility studies
- Project construction management
- Quality monitoring
- Time & contract management
- Value & risk management
- Savills Project Management team has over 200 executives located throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Customised Project Management systems provide the most sophisticated planning and operations tools available, and web-based management platforms integrate projects across multiple organisations and sites.
- Our project managers are trained as accredited professionals with the relevant local environmental planning agency to provide leading edge expertise in sustainable development. It's just one of a range of forward-thinking strategies to maximise project outcomes through holistic management practices.
- Our team prides itself on a creative approach to development strategy, building cooperative stakeholder relationships and exceeding client expectations while meeting time and budget constraints.
The Project Management team is there from conception to completion - from stakeholder agreements, project strategy and team selection to concepts, design and development consent, as well as construction, fit-out and handover.