Yu Kiroro, a premier alpine resort in the heart of Hokkaido, away from the crowds of other nearby resorts and offering Japan’s deepest powder snow and untouched scenery.
With over 20 meters of powder snow every winter and pristine outdoor recreation all summer, Kiroro is rapidly becoming a favourite destination for vacationers of all types. The resort has curated a host of year-round, outdoor activities that take full advantage of Kiroro’s spectacular environs and Hokkaido’s cultural attractions.
- Developer: Kiroro Resort Development Co. Ltd.
- Tenue: Freehold
- Number of Units: 108 units of 1-, 2-, 3-bedroom and penthouse
- Planning permission: CBL-CC-170402
- Estimated Completion: December 2019
- Unsurpassable location: Center of Hokkaido’s Golden Triangle in between Sapporo, Otaru, Niseko and New Chitose Airport
- Longest winter season in Japan from late November to early May with epic powder snow, average 21m of finest powder snowfall
- Variety of ski trail
- All seasons destination - Cherry Blossom, Sakura, Mountain biking, hiking, golfing, fishing, fruit picking, winter skiing, snowboarding
- Single Owner, attractive prices
- Exclusive amenities and unique services are paired with the privileges of owning part of Kiroro
- Projected rental yield up to 6%*
*Terms & conditions apply