Brandon House is a collection of 77 new luxury apartments, duplexes and mews houses situated in zone 1 for easy access across London to key business districts and cultural hubs.
- Developer: Crest Nicholson
- Architect: Allies and Morrison
- Local Authority: London Borough of Southwark
- Estimated Completion: Spring 2017
- Tenure: 250 years Leasehold
- Situated directly opposite Borough underground station
- Walking distance to Borough Market, The Shard, London Bridge and Tate Modern
- A residents' only communal courtyard
- Dedicated 24 hour concierge service
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling to all apartments
- 77 luxury apartments, duplexes and mews houses comprising of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms properties
- Brandon House is perfectly positioned for access to London’s top Universities and Colleges in the world – Kings College (20 minutes by underground), London School of Economics and Political Science (26 minutes by underground), Central Saint Martins (28 minutes by underground) to name a few.