The Gasholders London is a remarkable feat of contemporary design and cutting-edge engineering by renowned architects Wilkinson Eyre, working with Jonathan Tuckey Design on interior architecture and Dan Pearson Studio on landscaping.
- Developer: King’s Cross Central Limited Partnership
- Architect: Wilkinson Eyre Architects
- No. of Units: 145 private apartments
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2017
- Landscaped residents’rooftop garden
- Lease expires in 2267
- Residents’entertainment suite with bar
- 24-hour concierge and security,
- The Gasholders sits proudly within the surrounding estate; all 67 acres of which are owned, being delivered and attentively managed by the King’s Cross Central Limited Partnership.