Hexagon Apartments’ central London location ensures residents can get in and out of the city with ease and efficiency.
- Developer: BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Architect: Michaelis Boyd Interior Architects
- Local Authority: Camden Council
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2017
- Tenure: 999 years leasehold
- A short walk to Covent Garden Station and the Piccadilly Line means Heathrow airport is just forty minutes away. Twenty minutes by tube, Kings Cross St Pancras International can whisk you to Paris in three hours when the continent beckons.