Postmark marks one of the most unique, central London developments where the energetic, eclectic East meets the traditional, prestigious West.
- Developer: Taylor Wimpey Central London
- Local Authority: London Borough of Camden
- Location: Postmark, Phoenix Place, London WC1X 0DGl
- Tenure: 999-year term leasehold
- Architect: Jo Cowen Architects
- Estimated Completion: Phase 1: From Q4 2020 - Q1 2022
- Residents' gym
- Private lounge
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour concierge service
- Landscaped courtyard
- Restaurants & Cafes
- Delivering an inspiring new neighbourhood to the heart of London and built on the foundations of a global British icon, Postmark will bring new life to the historic flagship site of the Royal Mail postal service. West Central 1, the first phase of this iconic development will comprise of 151 studio, one, two and three bed apartments designed by acclaimed interior architects Conran + Partners. Residents will benefit from a gym, 24-hour concierge service, private lounge, rooftop terrace and a beautifully landscaped courtyard situated in the centre of the development.