Located in Prime Central London, The Denizen is a sophisticated collection of 99 new studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offering elegant living spaces, tranquil outdoor retreats, premium amenities and impeccable service.
- Developer: Taylor Wimpey Central London
- Architect: Allford Hall Monaghan Morris
- Tenure: 154 years, leasehold starting from Jan 2016
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2019
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents Lounge and Terrace
- Games Room
- Cycle store
- Possibly London's greatest creative hub, the Barbican is one of The Denizen's closest neighbours, making The Denizen truly immersed in culture. A few minutes from Barbican and Moorgate underground stations, The Denizen offers residents an excellent transport link. Upon the opening of Crossrail in 2018, residents can access Liverpool Street Crossrail link directly at Moorgate.