Vincent leads the Project Management team in Savills Singapore. He oversees the diversification and growth of the project management business line in the local real estate market and ensures all projects under his team are safely delivered within requirements.
Vincent specialises in providing strategic project management services to corporate occupiers, landlords and investors. With over 20 years of experience in construction and development, he has successfully delivered millions sq ft of new construction across diverse real estate sectors covering commercial & entertainment, residential, aerospace & aviation, technology, clean environment facilities, transportation & logistics, oil & gas, manufacturing and defence. Playing instrumental roles in MNCs’ project management requirements, Vincent is passionate about creating value for clients by identifying and capturing opportunities that provide real and ongoing benefits which extend beyond the project delivery phrase. Prior to joining Savills, he was with Surbana Jurong as Director for Development Management as well as over 10 years as Director of Project Management with Jones Lang LaSalle earlier in his career. Vincent enjoys travelling to the neighbouring countries with Bangkok and Hong Kong as his favourite destinations.
- Bachelor Construction Management & Economics
- Diploma Civil Engineering
- Certified Master Project Manager (American Academy of Project Management)
- Certified Safety Trained Project Manager
- ISO & CONQUAS Certifications
- Risk Management BizSAFE Certification
- Project Management & Consulting
- Tenant Improvements
- Construction Management
- Build-To-Suit Developmment
- Move Management
- Base Building Monitoring
- Multi-Site Program Management